Raspberry Tea Mix submitted by Debbie Flinner
- 2 large boxes raspberry gelatin
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened instant tea
- In a large bowl, combine the above ingredients and stir until the mixture is well blended. Place mix in a wide mouth 1-quart canning jar.
- Attach a gift tag with the directions on how to prepare the tea.
- Raspberry Tea:
- Directions for 1 serving
- 2 tablespoons Raspberry Tea Mix
- 8 ounce boiling water or cold water
- Place Raspberry Tea Mix in a mug.
- To make hot tea, pour boiling water over the mixture.
- To make iced tea, pour cold water over the mixture and add ice cubes.
- Stir until the mix is completely dissolved.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes