Pecan Pie Mini Muffin Mix submitted by Debbie Flinner
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- Layer the ingredients in the order given into a wide mouth 1-quart canning jar. Pack each layer into place before adding the next ingredient.
- Attach a gift tag with the mixing and baking directions.
- Pecan Pie Mini Muffins:
- Makes 2-3 dozen
- 1 jar Pecan Pie Mini Muffin Mix
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, cream eggs and butter.
- Add the Pecan Pie Mini Muffin Mix.
- Stir until mixture is well blended.
- Fill greased mini muffin pans until half full.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack before removing.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes