Gourmet Hot Chocolate Mix submitted by Debbie Flinner
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 1/2 cups plus 1 tablespoon powdered instant dry milk
- 1 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1 cup powdered chocolate flavored drink mix
- 3/4 cup powdered chocolate malted milk flavored drink mix
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the above ingredients and stir until mixture is well blended. Place mix in a wide mouth 1-quart canning jar.
- Gourmet Hot Chocolate:
- Directions for 1 serving
- 3 tablespoons Gourmet Hot Chocolate Mix
- 8 ounces boiling water
- Marshmallows or whipped cream, optional
- Place the Gourmet Hot Chocolate Mix in a mug.
- Pour boiling after over mixture.
- Stir until completely dissolved.
- If desired, garnish with marshmallows or whipped cream
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes