Turkey Candy Place Settings
- Betsy Wright of Newark, Ohio, writes these Turkey Candy Place Settings are a Thanksgiving tradition from her childhood and now for her own children.
- Turkey Candy Place Settings
- Candy corns
- Chocolate chips
- Fudge striped cookies
- Large chocolate balls or mint drops
- Set all ingredients out (if making with children, it’s best to have it all ready).
- Melt chocolate chips until just melted.
- Dab the bottom of the chocolate ball into the melted chocolate and place on the all chocolate side of one of the cookies.
- Take a butter knife and spread a small circle of melted chocolate on the striped-sided cookie.
- Butt the striped cookie up to the chocolate ball and hold till it sets up (just a few seconds).
- Dip the yellow back and edge of the candy corn into the chocolate and then place on top of the chocolate ball and against the striped cookie.
- Let the candy turkey dry.
- Set on top of plates as part of the Thanksgiving table settings.
- Then eat and enjoy!
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox