- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 cups finely chopped cooked turkey
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Dill weed
- In a nonstick skillet, sauté celery and onion in butter for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Add turkey and soup; mix well.
- Remove from the heat.
- Separate crescent dough into 24 triangles.
- Place 1 tablespoon turkey mixture on the wide end of each triangle; roll up from wide end.
- Place pointed side down 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- Curve ends to form crescent shape.
- Sprinkle with dill.
- Bake at 350° for 8-9 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve immediately.