- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- 1 1/2 cups diced cooked turkey
- 1 cup turkey or chicken gravy
- 1 carton (8 ounces) sour cream onion dip
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook spinach according to package directions; drain.
- Stir in butter.
- Place noodles in a greased 11-inch by 7-inch baking dish; top with spinach.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey, gravy, onion dip and onion salt; spoon over spinach.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25 minutes or until bubbly.