- 1 can (20 ounces) sliced pineapple
- 1/2 spiral-sliced fully cooked bone-in ham (8 to 10 pounds)
- 2/3 cup maraschino cherries
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Secure pineapple and cherries to ham with toothpicks. Combine brown sugar and seasoned salt; rub over ham. Gently pour pineapple juice over ham. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 140° and ham is heated through. Baste frequently with brown sugar mixture.
Article printed from Farm and Dairy Recipes: http://www.farmanddairy.com/recipes
URL to article: http://www.farmanddairy.com/recipes/holidays/holiday-ham
Click here to print.