As a former Fairfield Township trustee who served for 32 years and now retired, I am still greatly concerned for the people I worked for as a public servant.
I am going to share what I believe is in the best interest of the residents.
1. I do not want a township handed over to adverse interests.
2. I do not want to pay city income tax.
3. I do not want to be charmed into the death of a township handed over to a city.
4. I do not want mandatory exorbitant cost of water and sewage lines to township owners to make them financial distress and degrading of the tax payers bank deposits and their personal income.
5. I do not want to sacrifice and lose the rural tranquility of Fairfield Township to big city problems that come with development of a city.
6. I do not want to sell Fairfield Township at election time Nov. 3, 2009.
I have shared crucial areas of concerns.
Wilmer D. Swope
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!