CANTON, Ohio - Malone College accelerated degree completion program information meetings are planned.
Sessions will be held
* May 8 and May 19, 6 p.m. at Malone College, 515 25th Street, N.W., Canton;
* May 5 at the Malone College Continuing Studies Center, 8803 Brecksville Rd., Brecksville;
* May 13 at the Courtyard by Marriott, 100 Springside Dr., Fairlawn;
* May 1 and May 15 at the Malone College Continuing Studies Center located at the Westford Professional Centre, 4137 Boardman-Canfield Road (Route 224).
Going back to school. Special seminars addressing concerns facing the adult student about returning to college with an information meeting to follow one hour later will take place at the following times and locations:
* May 20, at 6 p.m., at the Beachwood Library, 25501 Shaker Blvd., Beachwood;
* May 22 at 6 p.m. at the Brunswick Recreation Center, 3637 Center Road, Brunswick; and
* May 19 at noon at the Dover Public Library, 525 North Walnut Street, Dover.
The meetings will provide information about Malone College’s bachelor of arts degree in management designed for working adults age 25 and older who have some college education.
Details. For more information or directions to any of these locations, call the School of Continuing Studies at 1-800-867-6267 ext. 8342 or 330-471-8342, or visit www.malone.edu.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!