COLUMBUS – District programs will give producers a chance to discuss the federal guidelines for the national scrapie eradication programs.
The Ohio Sheep Improvement Association will also discuss the new wool program included in the farm bill and other U.S. Department of Agriculture programs.
When, where. The programs will be:
* Jan. 22, Mount Victory Plaza Inn, Mount Victory, Ohio; 7 p.m., dinner at 6 p.m.; pre-registration for meal is $12; details, Tammy Dobbels at 937-599-4227.
* Jan. 27, Hancock County Agricultural Services Center, Findlay, Ohio; 7 p.m.; details, Gary Wilson at 419-422-3851.
* Jan. 30, Guernsey County Extension office, Cambridge, Ohio; 7 p.m.; details, Clif Little at 740-432-9300.
* Feb. 5, Upper Valley Joint Vocational School, Piqua, Ohio; 7 p.m.; details, Woody Joslin at 937-498-7239.
* Feb. 11, Fayette County Extension office, Washington Court House, Ohio; 7 p.m.; details, John Yost at 740-335-1150.
* Feb. 17, Northwest State Community College, Archbold, Ohio; 7 p.m.; details, Flo Chirra at 419-636-5608.
* Feb. 20, OARDC Fisher Auditorium, Wooster, Ohio; 7 p.m.; details, Terry Beck at 330-264-8722.
* Feb. 26, Knox County Extension office, Mount Vernon, Ohio; 7 p.m.; details, Jeff McCutcheon at 740-397-0401.
* March 4, Blanchester High School, Blanchester, Ohio; 7 p.m.; details, Tony Nye at 937-382-0901.
* March 6, Patterson Center, Burton, Ohio; 7 p.m.; details, Les Ober at 440-834-4656.
* March 10, South District Extension office, Jackson, Ohio; 7 p.m.; details, Dave Samples at 740-286-5044.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!