Air Fryer Pizza
- Pizza dough (1 12-inch dough will make 2 personal sized pizzas)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Olive oil
- Tomato sauce
- Optional toppings to finish: fresh basil, parmesan cheese, pepper flakes
- Preheat air fryer to 375°F. Spray air fryer basket well with oil.
- Roll out pizza dough to the size of your air fryer basket.
- Carefully transfer it to the air fryer, then brush lightly with a teaspoon or so of olive oil.
- Spoon on a light layer of tomato sauce and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake for about 7 minutes until crust is crispy and cheese has melted.
- Optionally top with basil, grated parmesan, and pepper flakes just before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!