- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (8 ounces) part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) apple pie filling
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash ground nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- Sour cream sauce:
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, cheeses, sugar and extract; set aside.
- Spread one can of pie filling into a 13-inch by 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Top with three lasagna noodles and cheese mixture.
- Layer with remaining noodles and pie filling.
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, oats, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over filling.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients.
- Serve with lasagna.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!