- 2 cups (16 ounces) cottage cheese
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2/3 cup 2 percent milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- In a small bowl, combine cottage cheese and cream cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, soups, milk, onion and salt.
- Spread half of the chicken mixture into a greased 13-inch by 9-inch baking dish.
- Top with three noodles.
- Spread with half of the cheese mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Toss stuffing mix with butter; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!