- 1 prebaked thin pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (14.5 ounce each) diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, drained
- 1 cup chopped cooked turkey
- 1 can (14 ounce each) artichoke hearts in water, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 can (2.25 ounce each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Place crust on ungreased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Top with drained tomatoes, turkey, artichokes, olives and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Cut into 6 slices.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!