- 1 small boneless skinless chicken breast half (4 oz.)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup Kraft Asian toasted sesame dressing, divided
- 2 cups torn salad greens
- 1 small navel orange, peeled, sliced
- 1/2 cup diagonally cut snow peas
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 small carrot, cut into matchsticks
Sprinkle chicken with salt; brush with 2 tsp. of the dressing. Heat nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 min. on each side or until browned on both sides. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Cook 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through (170º), turning occasionally. Slice chicken. Arrange lettuce, oranges, peas, chicken, almonds and carrots on two serving plates. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Makes 2 servings, 2 ½ cups each.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!