- 4 cups water
- 2 (3-oz) packages Oriental-flavored Ramen noodle soup
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger root
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- 1 (16-oz) package fresh or frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetables
- 1 cup cubed cooked pork tenderloin
Bring water to boil in 4-quart saucepan. Add noodles; reserve spice packets. Cook over medium heat 3 minutes. Drain. Meanwhile, combine 2 tablespoons melted margarine spread and ginger root in small bowl; mix well. Pour ginger mixture over cooked noodles; toss to coat. Keep warm. Melt 1 tablespoon margarine spread in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add vegetables. Cook over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Add pork. Cover; continue cooking until vegetables are crisply tender (4 to 5 minutes). Stir in reserved spice packets. Serve pork mixture over noodles.
TIP: Plan a fun dinner by serving this entrée in deep bowls with chopsticks. Serve purchased fortune cookies for dessert. Servings 4
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!