- 1 ½ cups egg substitute
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cup cottage cheese, small curd
- ¼ cup reduced fat Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1 pound fresh asparagus spears trimmed and chopped into bite-size pieces
- 1 14 ounce can artichoke hearts roughly chopped
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare 9×9 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, cottage cheese, cream cheese, thyme, black pepper, asparagus, artichoke hearts, and parmesan cheese. Mix well. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until eggs have set.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!