- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/3 cup green onions (chopped)
- 1 cup carrots (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup asparagus (chopped)
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2-3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- ½ cup spinach (torn)
- 2-4 Tbsp. fresh parsley (chopped)
- In soup pot sauté oil and garlic for 1 minute over medium high heat. Add green onions and carrots and sauté 5-7 minutes. Then add asparagus, broth, lemon juice and salt. Reduce heat and cook until asparagus are tender about 5-7- minutes.
- Stir in spinach and parsley heat another 1-2 minutes. Garnish with Swiss or parmesan cheese.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!