- 1 (16 oz.) package fusili (spiral) pasta
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 lb. provolone cheese, cubed
- 1/4 lb. salami, cubed
- 1/4 lb. sliced pepperoni, cut in half
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (10 oz.) can black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 (4 oz.) jar pimentos, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 oz.) bottle Italian salad dressing
Bring large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and rinse with cold water. In large bowl, combine pasta with tomatoes, cheese, salami, pepperoni, green pepper, olives, and pimentos. Pour in salad dressing, and toss to coat.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!