submitted by Debbie Flinner of Canton
- 2-16oz. cans whole green beans, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 4 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 4 slices crispy fried bacon, crumbled
- lettuce leaves
- Toss beans, onion, oil, 1/4 cup vinegar, 1/2 tsp. salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate.
- Mix eggs, mayo, 2 tsp. vinegar, mustard and 1/4 tsp. salt. Cover and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, drain bean mixture, add bacon and toss.
- Arrange lettuce on a salad plate. Top each serving with a spoonful of beans and a scoop of the egg mixture; sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate 1-2 hours.