- 1 cup gluten-free all purpose baking mix
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Whisk together the flour, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the butter, pumpkin, and vanilla until thoroughly combined. Mix in the brown sugar until all clumps are gone.
- Add in the dry flour mixture, stirring just until incorporated. Wrap the cookie dough with plastic wrap, and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Line a baking sheet or large plate with wax paper. Roll the cookie dough into tablespoon-sized balls and place on wax paper.
- Melt the white chocolate with the coconut oil. Using a fork or a toothpick, dip each of the pumpkin cookie dough truffles into the melted white chocolate until completely submerged and the ball is coated evenly. Place on wax paper-lined baking sheet or plate, and refrigerate until the chocolate coating hardens.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to one week, or freeze.