- 2 lbs. white fish fillets, such as cod, flounder or halibut
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon dried marjoram leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 of white wine or water mixed with a little herb vinegar
- paprika to season
- lemon wedges to garnish
Preheat oven to 350°. Wash fish, pat dry and place in baking dish. Combine oil with salt and herbs. Drizzle over fish. Top with bay leaves and onions. Sprinkle with paprika. Pour wine or water over all. Bake, uncovered, for 20 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges. Makes 4 servings.
A light, healthy recipe.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!