- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes
- 1 cup non-fat plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh chives
- 3 tbsp. real bacon bits or pieces
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Place whole potatoes (do not poke) into microwave-safe dish.
- Cover dish. (If covering dish with plastic wrap, poke small hole in plastic).
- Microwave on high for 10 to 12 minutes depending on strength of microwave.
- Use oven mitts or a towel to remove dish from microwave; carefully remove cover from dish due to steam build up and let cool.
- Cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces and place in a large bowel with remaining ingredients; stir and mix well.