- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 oz) container low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup shredded part-skim, low-moisture Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped red pepper
Combine all ingredients except red pepper and mix well. Pour mixture into 1-quart casserole dish or 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and sprinkle with red peppers. Serve with toasted bread or whole grain crackers.
Recipe provided by the National Dairy Council.
Get our Top Stories in Your Inbox