- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (8 oz) container low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup shredded part-skim, low-moisture Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped red pepper
Combine all ingredients except red pepper and mix well. Pour mixture into 1-quart casserole dish or 9-inch pie plate. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and sprinkle with red peppers. Serve with toasted bread or whole grain crackers.
Recipe provided by the National Dairy Council.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!