- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups instant nonfat dry milk
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 large eggs
- 3 1/2 cups (about 7 medium) mashed very ripe bananas
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease two 9 by 5-inch loaf pans.
- Combine flour, dry milk, baking powder and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- Beat eggs, bananas, sugar and oil in large mixer bowl on medium speed.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture; stir in nuts.
- Spoon into prepared pans.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.