Great for after a football game or outside activity.
- 1 lb. hot dogs (10 pack)
- 2 (15 oz.) cans chili, with or without beans
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (4 oz.) can chopped green chilies
- 10 hot dog buns
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 to 2 cups corn chips, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Place hot dogs in slow cooker. Combine chili, soup and green chilies. Pour over hot dogs. Cover. Cook on low 3 to 3 1/2 hours. Serve hot dogs in buns. Top with chili mixture, onion, corn chips and cheese.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!