- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium chicken bouillon granules
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into thin pieces or small cubes
- 8 cups fresh or frozen vegetables, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger (optional)
- Cooked brown or white rice
- Heat 1 cup water to boiling.
- Dissolve chicken bouillon granules in the water.
- Set aside. Mix soy sauce, vinegar, 1 tablespoon canola oil, and cornstarch in a small bowl.
- Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large pan or wok.
- Add garlic and cook until brown.
- Add chicken and stir fry until cooked through.
- Add vegetables and enough of the chicken broth to moisten well.
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes or until vegetables are a little soft, but still crisp.
- Add soy sauce mixture.
- Cook until sauce thickens.
- Serve meal over warm brown or white rice.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!