- 2 cups papaya chunks (fresh or frozen)
- 2 bananas (overripe, sliced)
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Put all the ingredients in the blender.
- Put the lid on tightly.
- Turn the blender to a medium setting and blend until the ice is chopped and the mixture is smooth, about 1 minute.
- Serve right away or cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours.
** Low-fat milk, soy, rice, almond or coconut milk can be used instead of yogurt. Strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries can be used in addition to or instead of papaya. **
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!