Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry
- 1 pound boneless beef top round steak cut into 3 inch strips
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. ginger
- 2 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 bunch broccoli
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. corn starch
- Combine beef, garlic, ginger, and soy sauce in a bowl and let stand
- Wash broccoli thoroughly and cut into florets
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat; add broccoli florets and then stir-fry for 2 minutes
- Add 1/2 cup water and stir until water evaporates
- Add beef mixture and stir fry for 3 minutes
- Stir together broth and corn starch, add to meet and stir-fry until sauce is thickened, about 2-4 minutes longer.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!