Nacho Mac n’ Cheese
- 12 ounces elbow macaroni
- 1 pound ground beef lean
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 14.5 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/4 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 cup tortilla chips crushed
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef. Once the beef is browned, add corn, diced tomatoes, milk and flour; bring to a slow boil.
- Add in the cooked macaroni and the cheese. Stir until cheese is melted and macaroni is coated.
- Remove from heat and top with crushed tortilla chips.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!