submitted by Kathy Johnson of N. Georgetown, OH
- 4 Tbsp. Kosher salt
- 4 Tbsp. course ground pepper
- 3 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. granulated onion
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. granulated garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Cayenne Pepper (to taste)
- Blend all spices together with a whisk. Generously rub both sides of a roast. Store the extra rub in a sealable container or Mason Jar. This is a great seasoning to have on hand for steaks, roasts and chops.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!