- 3 cups Lowfat Strawberry Yogurt
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 1/8 cups Raw Sweet Potatoes
- 1 1/8 cups Raw (Frozen) Spinach
- 3/4 cup bananas
- 3 cups ice
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into 1/4 inch cubes.
- Defrost, wash, and drain the spinach; then set spinach aside in a colander.
- Put the Strawberries, Yogurt, banana, and half of the ice into a VCM or vertical cutter/mixer.
- The industrial one is the best.
- Do not turn the VCM on yet.
- The strawberries and bananas can be frozen.
- Blend the sweet potatoes in a blender, the higher the quality the better.
- Then put the blend into the VCM.
- Blend the spinach in the blender; a little water helps chop the spinach to a liquid state.
- Then pour the liquid into the VCM.
- Turn the VCM on and let it run for at least twenty minutes.
- Add the rest of the ice as needed to generate the desired consistency.
- Pour the drinks into the 14 fl. oz. serving cups and let them sit in the cooler or walk in freezer until ready to serve.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!