- 1 pound ground chuck
- 4 crusty burger buns, sliced in half
- 4 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 4 portabella mushrooms, grilled
- 4 slices red onion, grilled
- Crumbled blue cheese (4 oz)
- 4 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- Salt and blackening spice to taste
Preheat grill. Portion chuck into four patties. Season burgers with salt and blackening spice, grill to an internal temperature of 160°. Build sandwich by layering the lettuce, tomato, burger, portabella, onion and blue cheese. Spread the top of the bun with mustard.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!