- 4 cups loosely packed torn romaine lettuce
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 5 hard-cooked eggs, quartered
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 4 slices Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- Place lettuce in large clear bowl; cover with layers of next 7 ingredients (radishes first, then frozen peas, chopped red pepper, hard-cooked eggs, green onions, cheddar cheese, and lastly, the crumbled bacon).
- Mix remaining ingredients until blended; spread over salad, completely covering top layer.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Toss just before serving.