Submitted by: Debra Flinner, of Canton, OH
Ingredients for Dressing:
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 pkg. seasoning from Ramen Noodles
Ingredients for Salad:
- 2 pkgs. Ramen Noodles, Oriental or Chicken, crushed
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 pkg. broccoli slaw (has carrots and red cabbage)
- Optional: dried cranberries or raisins
- Mix dressing ingredients well and add salad ingredients.
- Serve immediately for crunchy salad, or refrigerate 1 hour.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!