- 1 loaf cinnamon raisin bread
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk or half-and-half
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- Prepare campfire for low heat.
- Place bread slices, slightly overlapping, on a greased double-thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 24”x18”). Bring foil up sides, leaving top open.
- Whisk eggs, milk, syrup and vanilla. Pour over bread; sprinkle with nuts and 1 cup of the blueberries.
- Fold edges over top, crimping to seal. Place on a grill grate over campfire until egg is cooked through, about 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining berries.