- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 cups flour, plus 1 tablespoon
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup oats
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a 9×5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper or lightly butter and dust with flour.
- In a small bowl, toss blueberries with 1 tablespoon flour to keep blueberries from sinking. In a large bowl, whisk 2 cups flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix yogurt, eggs, melted butter and vanilla together and then fold into the dry ingredients. Add the blueberries and oats and gently combine.
- Scrape the mixture to loaf pan. It will be thick and a little sticky. Bake for 50-55 minutes until golden brown and when a toothpick inserted into the bread comes out clean. Remove from oven and cool in the pan for 5 minutes then cool on a wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!