- 1/2 cup milk, non-fat
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats (uncooked)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 apple (tart, cored & chopped)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place 6 cupcake holders in baking tin.
- In a mixing bowl, add milk and applesauce. Stir until blended.
- Stir in flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon. Mix until moistened (do not over mix).
- Gently stir in the chopped apples.
- Spoon into cupcake holders.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes before serving. Store unused portions in an airtight container.