- 1 1/2 Pounds Sausage
- 1/2 Cup Onions
- 3 Slices Gluten-Free Bread
- 3 Cups Gluten-Free Bread Mix
- 1 Teaspoon Mustard Powder
- 6 Eggs beaten
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1 Pound Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Cook and drain sausage and onions. Mix all ingredients except cheese.
- Pour into 11×17-inch pan or two smaller pans. Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350F for 40 minutes. Cut into squares and serve warm. Store leftovers in fridge for up to one week, or cut into squares and freeze.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!