Submitted by: Chris, An Ohio Tailgater
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 cups milk
- 1 large box chocolate instant pudding
- 16oz. whipped topping, thawed
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 chocolate pie crusts
- Mix powdered sugar, peanut butter, and cream cheese together. Add 1/2 the whipped topping and mix until well blended. Divide mixture between two pie crusts.
- Blend milk and instant pudding together for 2 minutes. Pour pudding into the two pies and spread out evenly.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over top of the two pies. Garnish with chocolate shavings or sprinkles.
Note: Can be frozen until close to serving just to make them firmer and easier to cut and serve.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!