- 20 jalapeno peppers
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise, leaving stems intact; discard seeds.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Pipe or stuff into pepper halves.
- Place in a greased 15-inches by 10-inches by 1-inches baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 20 minutes for spicy flavor, 30 minutes for medium and 40 minutes for mild.