- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 1/4 cup roasted sweet red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce, warmed
- Unroll crescent dough into two long rectangles; seal seams and perforations.
- Spread each with pesto; sprinkle with red peppers and cheese.
- Roll each up jelly-roll style, starting with a short side.
- With a sharp knife, cut each roll into 10 slices.
- Place cut side down 2 inches apart on two ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with pizza sauce.