- 2 sweet onions, peeled and diced
- 2 large fresh tomatoes (or 4 medium tomatoes), peeled and diced
- 4 tomatillos, minced
- 2 serrano chiles, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 4 fresh limes, juice only
- 3 cups cooked black beans
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin seed, toasted
Combine all ingredients in large bowl. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes to blend flavors. Keeps refrigerated up to one week.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!