- 1/2 cup butter (soft)
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup carrot (grated raw)
- 2 egg whites (well beaten)
- 2 cups flour (all purpose)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups oatmeal, quick cooking (raw)
- 1 cup raisins
- In a large bowl, cream together margarine and honey. Stir in carrots and egg whites.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, oatmeal and raisins.
- Gradually stir flour-oatmeal mixture into creamed mixture, just until all flour is mixed. Do not over mix.
- Drop from teaspoon on greased baking sheet. Flatten slightly and bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!