- Arugula or lettuce
- 1 1/4 pounds lean ground turkey breast
- 1/4 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons corn meal
- 4 slices Monterey Jack cheese (1 ounce each)
- 4 tablespoons low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- 4 thick slices red onion
Mix turkey, corn meal, egg substitute, seasoned salt and chili powder in a medium bowl. Divide mixture evenly into 8 patties. Top four patties with a slice of cheese and cover with remaining 4 patties. Press edges together to seal in cheese. Grill burgers over medium-hot coals for about 5 minutes on each side. Mix yogurt and salsa together in a small bowl. Place a burger on each bun and top with onion, arugula and salsa mixture.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!