- 1 pound Ground Beef (93% lean or leaner)
- 1-3/4 cups water
- 1 cup dry elbow macaroni
- 6 ounces processed cheese spread, cut into cubes
- 8 to 10 dill pickle slices (optional)
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add Ground Beef; cook 8 to 10 minutes (until done), breaking into 3/4-inch crumbles and stirring occasionally.
- Stir in water and macaroni; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 9 to 11 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Stir in cheese cubes. Cook 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Serve beef mixture topped with pickle slices, if desired.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!