Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Yield: 8 servings
- 3 cups cooked chicken, diced or shredded (about 3 breasts)
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Blue cheese, crumbled (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together and spoon into a (8×8) square baking dish. Bake at 350˚F for 20-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with corn chips, crackers and/or celery stalks. Can be made one day in advance and refrigerated before baking. Serves 8
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!