Cheesy Corn Pizza
- 1 lb. Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- 1-1/4 cup sweet corn kernels
- 3 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 1/4 tsp. sal
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil, divided
- 1 Large Clove Garlic, minced and divided
- 6 Ounces Mozzarella Cheese, thinly sliced
- 8 Slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Let dough sit in package at room temperature for 1 hour before handling.
- In a blender or food processor combine corn, cheese, salt, 1 tablespoon of the oil and half of the garlic; blend until almost smooth.
- In a small bowl combine remaining oil and garlic.
- Heat oven to 400⁰F; adjust rack to lower third of the oven. Brush a large baking sheet or pizza pan with a little of the garlic oil.
- Press the dough into a large flat disk or rectangle and place on the prepared pan. Press the dough out to an even thickness leaving a lip around the border. Brush dough all over with the garlic oil. Top with corn mixture, mozzarella, bacon, scallions and pepper.
- Bake until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted, 25 to 30 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!