Sweet Corn and Red Pepper Hummus
- 3/4 cup sweet corn, cooked and removed from cob
- 1 can Chickpeas, peeled, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup Roasted Red Pepper
- 3 – 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Black Pepper
- In a food processor, add chickpeas, corn, and roasted red pepper. Blend until combined.
- Then, slowly add the olive oil with the food processor running. Add in the salt and black pepper; then give it one final blend.
- Top with additional corn and a drizzle of olive oil as a garnish. Serve with chips or crackers.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!