- 1 pound deli roast beef, thinly slice
- 1 loaf sourdough bread, cut into 8 slices, 1/2-inch each
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (16 oz) jar prepared Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 2 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and cleaned (remove any hard leaves)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced smoked mozzarella cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
Preheat oven to 350º. Brush sourdough bread with olive oil and toast. To assemble, top each slice with Alfredo sauce, basil, artichoke hearts, roast beef, parmesan and mozzarella. Place on a sheet tray and bake open-faced for 10 minutes, or until cheese browns. Slice each portion in half diagonally, creating a triangles. Serve 2 pieces per person and garnish with diced tomatoes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!